SD Carpentry has been established as a limited company subcontractor since 1996. Prior to that, the Managing Director and founder was a sole trader with over 45 years experience in the construction industry.
We pride ourselves on having an excellent reputation for quality of service and the ability to work towards challenging time scales to meet our client’s requirements.
We have implemented a number of management systems and processes that cover Quality, Environment and Health and Safety. It is our goal to provide a streamlined set of business processes to make us easy to work with so we can focus on project delivery and building and maintaining solid working relationships with our clients and main contractors.
SD Carpentry has a better business strategy. This strategy has the following goals:
- To hire and attract the best carpentry talent in the industry.
- To constantly review the way we work to improve our quality and delivery of service.
- To align ourselves to our clients and contractors strategy so we have the same goals and objectives.
- To innovate the way we do business to be the most professional and highly regarded Sub Contractor in the UK.
- To be an example of best practice for Health and Safety within the industry.
SD Carpentry provides the following services:
- Supply and Fix
- Windows and Cladding
- 1st Fixing Carpentry
- 2nd Fixing Carpentry
- Trussed and Cut Roof
- Joists and Studwork
- Timber Partitions
- Windows, frames and Cladding
- Floors and Flooring
- Doorsets and Ironmongery
- Architraves and Skirting
- Bespoke Fixtures and fittings
- Specialist Joinery
The Staff at SD Carpentry has extensive experience in the construction industry and we have experience in all aspects of Carpentry & Joinery.
If you have any specific queries please contact us through our contacts page.